December 24, 2015

A Letter for My Unborn Daughter :')


My dear daughter Maryam,

When I first found out that you were conceived, I was over joyed. I can't explain the feelings in words but it was a feeling where you feel so happy and at the same time you feel scared. I was scared that i couldn't be the best one for you but deep inside me, at the moment it was confirmed, you already had my heart.

Sayang,

Daddy can't promise that daddy will be around all the time because there're so much thing that could happen but someday, you might read this and this is me saying i love you my dear. But i can promise you one thing, for all the time that i get to spend with you, we'll travel the world and learn so much things together and along the way, daddy will hold your hands and hug you all the time. i love you with all my heart sayang and i would bleed my self dry for you.

Sayang,

As if i'm not around, please know that i'm always proud of you no matter what decision you make in life. It is OK if you make a wrong decisions sometimes but it is important that you learn from it because if you learn from your mistakes, it'll empowers you to be a better person. Never look down on your self because by looking down, you'll miss the sunshine as well as the stars. They're all waiting for you to reach them sayang.

Sayang,

No matter how busy your life gets, please remember to find your self a happiness. All my life, i found 2 things that offers me the happiness the i always look for which is one, you and two, good deeds. Always open your heart to the opportunity in doing good things in any kind of way. Remember, sadaqah is the key to your rizq. As well, please remember, in life there are times we will be on top. When that happen, please never to look down on people who's in the bottom because someday, you might be at their situation and in Allah's will, He will ease your struggles to stand back up with all the good deeds you've done in your life. Insha allah.

Sayang,

People said a father will always be his daughter's king even though someday you'll find your forever prince charming but on your way finding one, you might get your heart broken. Sayang, if that happens, my heart breaks too baby. I know it is not easy to go through it but i hope with my presence will help to put a smile on your beautiful face and i will help to fix your little broken heart. If i'm not around to do so, please remember, you your self is precious and it is waste for you to suffer the lost of someone who doesn't appreciate you and also if that happens, keep one thing in mind which is Allah has a better plan for you. Smile sayang, Allah loves you so much that He can let you be with the wrong person.

Sayang,

If I'm not around, please make sure you surround your self with good people. But do not trust other people but yourself.  People will betray and hurt you and at the end of the day you have only your self to trust. People may walks in and walks out of your life but that is OK because those people who really cares for you will stay with you no matter what. Good or bad. But if they walks out on you, there's always another lesson to be learn from it. As I said, treat everyone you met equally with good deeds and no judgement and assumptions. Some people may not be as fortunate as you are but they have feelings too and it is important for you to make them feel appreciated as a person. Your grand parents thought me one precious thing in life sayang which is no matter what people did to you, if it is a good thing, appreciate them. And if it is bad, never to hold a grudge but forgive them. Allah promises good things in return just for you. If it is not here in dunya, there's always something for you later in the eternity. Insha allah my dear.

Sayang,

Please remember, every time your heart breaks thinking that you wish your daddy is there with you, it breaks my heart too sayang. I would give up everything just to be the with you. I made a lot of mistakes in my life but you was never one of them because my dear daughter, you're my happiness. Daddy loves you my dear and I would give everything so that I would be there for you in every steps of your life. Anything could happen but daddy is always here for you. 

Hold on to your dreams sayang and always follow your heart and by doing that you will always find your passion in life. Never let anything bounders you except for your religion because a successful person is the one who works hard in dunya and at the same time works hard for the life after. 
Love,
Daddy

1 comment:

omabove said...

Check out out my article for Grey Market Premium of Laxmi Organic IPO GMP